Monday, December 24, 2007

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas I Posted on my Blog

A Twelve-Tooth Nuggle Grin


Of course you can't see all 12 teeth in this picture, but it's as close as you're going to get since 4 of Zoe's teeth are molars. That said, I think Zoe has 12 teeth. Every few days it seems like another one is popping through. Poor kid, she has been a trooper. So I thought it was fitting to end this 12-day fiasco with Zoe's 2008 Christmas picture. I'm glad I spent so much time picking out her dress and then making a little jacket so we could get a head-shot of her. Oh well, it was the only one where she wasn't staring blankly into space or holding the props in front of her face.
We love you all and miss you more than you know. We hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

5 comments:

Erin said...

That's really sweet! I hate teething molars. They make everyone in the home miserable. How is James's cold? Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Zoe,she looks so grown up can't wait to see her. Thanks for the famliy picture. Keep the news and pictures coming.Your card may be late I didn't have your address. love you all, Grandma Bea and Grandpa Tom

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Woah! She's got more teeth than Rebekah! We got your package in time for Christmas... You guys always get the best gifts for the girls! They are loving them! (And fighting over them) Thanks so much! Hope your Christmas was way fun, too.

Kayla said...

So darling! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas.

Deneal said...

You've got a beautiful little girl, but I'm sorry, I just don't know what a "nuggle" is.