Friday, December 14, 2007

Flashback Friday...A Farewell to Remember

So Desta, for all of her brilliance, was fresh out of ideas for Flashback Friday so she asked me to fill in this week. So I looked through some old photos and decided I would remember my mission farewell. Many of you reading this may have been there. If so, here is a picture to remind you of that beautiful day back in the early summer of 1997.

Standing L-R: Jane ???, Doug DeMartini, Desere' Dever, Becky Greene, Josh Matson, LaDonna Hancock, Lindsay Abel, Kelly Jibson, Marie Bird, April Hostetter, Jennie Mae Hancock, Anna Matson, Courtney Abel.
Sitting L-R: Melissa Hancock, Steve Namanny, Julia Hancock, Jesse Schreiber-Schoonyan, James Gillice, Jenny Greene, Cindy Evers, Laura Amussen, Lucy Schmauch

Of all of these people, 1 of you I never even knew, 9 I have lost contact with (as in I would not know how to get a hold of you), 1 of you I am still in touch with because you married one of my best friends, 3 of you I see every once in a while because your sister married one of my best friends, 5 of you I keep in touch with through the internet, 1 of you I see about once a year or so, and 1 of you I just had lunch with yesterday.

Here's another nice shot of me being tickle tortured at the DeMartini's house after the farewell. (Nice cover up LaDonna.)

1 comment:

Desta said...

Thanks Babe! Bang-up job. Between the 12 days of posting and getting ready for next week's ultra Christmas Flashback, I was just drained today. You have better insight to these old photos anyway.