Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the Sixth Day of Christmas I Posted on My Blog

Six Fake Italians

This is my FAVORITE terrible Christmas song. Warning: this song WILL get in your head.



As I was searching for an mp3 file to put on our blog I found this video that I thought was just perfect. James hates this song and if he knew I was planning to post it he probably would have tried to stop me! Enjoy!!!

(if you have any problems viewing the video just search for Dominick the Donkey on YouTube and it will be the first video that comes up)

5 comments:

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

That was great, it was the only thing that would keep Z from crying. He was in the middle of an all out fit, when I started it, and he just sat there and watched, laughing occasionally. Now he is screaming again. Lets go watch it another time:-)

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Quite the catchy tune. I believe you only ever need to watch that once and it'll be forever ingrained into your memory. I can't say I've ever heard of "Dominick the Donkey", it must be an italian thing.

kelly said...

That is so funny! and random...the "Italian Christmas Donkey" love it.

I don't get why James doesn't like it. :) it's so catchy.
I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of it tomorrow.

Erin said...

My favorite part is the moustache twist. And the italian-sounding music made me want to go eat a pizza!

Marie said...

Finally! I've watched IT! My computer was having difficulties or maybe it was CBS, but finally! So, I'm still bummed that James didn't win because for some reason I was attached to him. So happy he got the $100,000 though. And how nice for Denise to get a free $50,000. Wouldn't that be nice? Yeah for Todd, he really did work hard to get there. I love it that you have such a soft spot in your heart for the little gay guy. Did you notice that the ONLY time ever mentioned that he was gay was in the very first show and Jeff announced him as a Gay Mormon Flight Attendant. Hilarious! Am I wrong? So I'm off to do my shopping for the day since I spent all morning on the computer. Merry Christmas!