Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On the Seventh Day of Christmas I Posted on My Blog

Seven Blogs for Desta

A little redundant? Maybe. But as of this morning, seven of the "Blogs We Dig" are MINE!! That is, they are authored by people who knew me before James and I were married. Now, before I offend anyone, let me just say that I LOVE all of our friends in the blogging world and you are all lovely people. But only 7 of you really knew me as Desta Eldridge. Sorry, James' old roommates, I'm not counting you guys.

Here are the 7 blogs (listed in order of who I've known the longest)

By the way, if you're reading this and you knew me in my maiden name days - Please start a blog and let me know!! I love keeping up with everyone.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, the friends you make you keep for life. The only ones on my blog who knew me before I was married were my many cousins in the family section. However, I have been married 10 years. Doesn't that make it an entire lifetime as it is???

Kimberly said...

You've known me the second-longest! Woohoo. It has been a long time, huh? I remember one specific time when all of the Young Women were at your house for something... I think we had water fights and hot dogs. That's all I remember :P. It was yearrrrrrs ago. Maybe when I was 12?