Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Surefire Cure for Depression

I feel so badly that I've made you all suffer without your weekly dose of Flashback Friday. Luckily, our good friend April decided to clean out some photo albums and post a ton of adequately compromising pictures on her website. If you are feeling the severe pangs of withdrawal from my ritual posting of embarrassing pictures, it would do you good to click here. If you are in them, or know the people in the pictures, be prepared to laugh your butt off!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Ok, Russ and I are DYING over that picture with James and Travis..you know, the one where James is Touching Travis' bum! Travis looks terrified! it looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head!

And by the looks of the "pregnant" photo, it really WAS one crazy senior Ball for Ladonna!

Unknown said...

I wonder if we've looked at any of the same houses as you guys? I agree on the old houses, odd layouts, everything you said! Maybe I am being too picky, but I just can't see myself in the houses I saw today. Maybe Saturday will bring better luck.

Cathy Jo said...

Great old pictures. I have never seen any of them before, and I do not know most of James' friends from H.S. I love to see them now. I did recognize Travis, Ben, LaDonna, Doug, April, and of course James. I wish I had had as many really great friends as you all had. What a great memory of your Teen years. I really missed out by not being a Morman back in my youth. I am so thankful for the people, youth and adults, that my children, James and Jennifer, were exposed to...you all influenced our family without even realizing it.
I am now a "temple recommend", card carrying LDS "older woman" with two grown children (out of three) who have been married in the temple and have wonderful grandchildren. I am very blessed, and many of you who I have never even met had a part in that...some small and some very big. Thank you. Cathy Jo Gillice mother of James and Fern Gillice. (JoAnne too).