Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Farewell Tour

While I am working on no less than 6 other posts that are swimming around in my head, here are a TON of pictures that should have made the blog before the move. They didn't, so now I present them en masse, as a tribute of sorts to our previous home.

Farewell, green-tiled, rusty and moldy bathroom





Farewell, Westmore Park


Farewell, lovely-but-cramped apartment

I think we might need a bigger box

And finally:
Farewell, street where we spent over 3 wonderful years as a family


Hello, Summer!
(It has to come someday, right?)

3 comments:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Woo-woo, Zoe, the fashion model. Her Binky even matches her bathing suit!
Her hair is getting so long, too!

Unknown said...

I love Zoe's sunglasses on her head with her bathing suit and binky in her mouth. Cute!

Erin said...

I'm sure you'll miss the 70s green tile with moldy caulking. We sure do!!!