Thursday, April 17, 2008

Filling in the Gap

Three posts in one day? Don't I have anything better to do? Yes, yes I do. But blogging is easier. That said - Do your Thursday nights seem as bleak and empty as mine? Like a little piece of your soul is missing? Sure Survivor is on and The Office has made a return, but somehow I just don't feel quite *whole*. I'm not talking about James being away at work and school until 10pm. I'm talking about Lost. Here is something that a friend (ok, well, a brother) of a friend was part of that is helping me feel complete again. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

My sister says LOST is the coolest show ever. I tried to watch it once and I was like, "Huh???" But she says it is like that the whole time anyway. So maybe I should get involved. Or maybe I should just keep the tv addiction to three shows, since blogging seems to take up the rest of my time. What do you think?