Thursday, October 25, 2007

Phone Home

If you've ever wondered what I do while I talk on the phone, here is your answer.



I had to spend a lot more time than usual on the phone on Monday and Zoe picked right up on it. The funny thing is that I'm actually talking to her on my cell phone. She got James' phone and somehow dialed me. The "uh-oh" at the end is because she nearly started a conference call with one of James' coworkers.

James was a little mystified as to why I didn't break that last long post up into 3 shorter ones. I just can't. I hate having lots of little posts all put on the same day. He even made sure I was going to put this video separate from the slide show. so just to keep him on his toes...

Here's a totally unrelated picture. This is from conference weekend. It was all stormy and the tree across the street looked fabulous. For a while it actually seemed like Fall!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks babe. Consider me "on my toes".

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

What a cute little girl you have!! Kaci loves, loves, loves to talk on the phone...and she's done the same thing in calling Jason or my Mom from my phone...too funny! Love the new family pictures too...they are beautiful! Hope you guys have a fun and safe Halloween!

kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

my kids were facinated watching little Zoe talk on the phone, and Ezra (15mo.) giggled like she was right here with him. She spoke his language.

Yesterday, Ezra had our house phone and was "pretending" to talk. I was vacuuming. 3 min. later my mom called, laughing, and asked if I had any idea that Ezra had just called her and they were talking! It was hilarious! It's so funny what they mimic.