Thursday, October 4, 2007

You Mess with the Bull...

You get the ponytails?

I couldn't resist.

Also, when I said before that Zoe liked Garth, that was the understatement of the year. She adores him and follows him around trying to copy everything he does. She also thinks his every action is completely hilarious.


Needless to say, we have a lot of fun. And I get paid for this? Isn't Zoe's laugh so delicate and feminine?

In other news, my mom is in town for a week. We spent the day in Salt Lake doing the Temple Square thing and then hit Ikea. My mom is down with Ikea now as well. Today we are trying to recuperate (Zoe's ONLY nap was when she fell asleep for maybe 20 minutes during the Joseph Smith movie, and she still woke up at 7 this morning). And even though it's probably so entertaining for my mom to sit on the couch while I blog away I will probably try and refrain over the next few days. Although she does go to bed early. Should be a fun week.

5 comments:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Zoe cracks me up! I was laughing along with her watching that home-movie!
Hey, did you hear Breanne Smith (Klein) had her baby the other night. It's crazy, what are all these people thinking, having kids left and right!? j/k

Marie said...

I love little baby laughs. Sometimes I tickle torture my children for my pure enjoyment. You Tube has the best video of a baby laughing. I love it! Just type in Ethan Laughing and click on the little baby laying down from gsager1234. I watch it at least once a week. Did you watch Survivor tonight? Did your mom watch with you? I'm falling into the horrible ritual of watching it after midnight online. HELP ME!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but we changed our blog address, since it was bugging Josh so much. So you can locate us at http://joshandjenivey.blogspot.com/
The good news is that I'm finally satisfied with the current template and address. So, hopefully no more changes in those areas!! Keep up the great blogging!!!!!!

kelly said...

what a cute laugh! And, I love the pig tails! You can't resist when their hair is finally long enough to put into SOMETHING!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

What a cutie pie...she's hilarious! Your blog is so great! Hey did Marla and Barry have their baby boy?