Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby News

My goodness, would you people just chill out? This is about James' uncle and his wife! Congratulations Tom and Joy Archibald!! Lillianna was born about 4 weeks early, but is doing great. I can't wait until I can meet your entire family. Poor Zoe, she is not the baby anymore, although I guess she is still technically the youngest great-grandchild. So only Kenzie's title has been overthrown. Sorry kid. So, James has a cousin who is 31 years younger than he is. Sounds like my kind of family.


In other baby news.... seriously, NO! I'm just wondering where one goes to find a decent baby doll. The only thing I'm looking for is a doll that is not too hideous, has eyes that open and close, an opening in the mouth to stick a bottle/pacifier, and makes NO noise. Everything I've found either talks, giggles, cries, pees, wiggles, sneezes, grows hair, eats, crawls, etc. I want to get Zoe a baby doll for Christmas, but I just can't find what I'm looking for. I would just get her a Cabbage Patch Kid, but the eyes are just stickers and Zoe really likes "playing" (um, gouging) the eyes that move (you know, shut when you lay the doll down). If anyone knows where I can find just a normal doll that is not ugly, please let me know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I have the perfect doll for you. It's the Corolle Tidoo Ocean doll. It's cute, closes it's eyes, and it's waterproof! You can wash it in the washing machine and Zoe can take it in the bathtub. It also has a little open mouth and comes with a pacifier. It's featured in Parents magazine this month. It's probably pretty popular, so I'd check on it soon. I never have tried that ACE gelato. It sounds amazing. Can't wait to get some next time we're in Italy. Thanks for the recommendation!

Erin said...

Okay, you know you were asking for this question when you posted something like this...so, when ARE you going to have another baby???

If they are all as cute as Zoe, you need at least 5 more!

Erin said...

Hey, I was just totally razzing you, because we all know how much we hate it when people want to know about our private lives!!!
And yes, I love having a shiny cream colored tub. I don't miss the 70's yellow at all (and your's is 70's green, right?)