Friday, October 26, 2007

This will only interest TWO people

If your name is not Marie Bird or Erin Wimmer then you can probably skip this post.

I am really getting into this season, if you can't tell. Todd is (usually) a really smart player and I find myself routing for the little homo (what? he is). But first of all, why the heck would Todd look for the immunity idol in broad daylight right in front of everyone? That was his first dumb move of the evening. The second would have to be keeping Jean Robert. Seriously, they could do without him. If they merge they would still have their 5 original members and 1 (possibly 2 - if James can get the other one) immunity idol(s). He was totally right about being seen as a power player and Courtney's little outburst at tribal council proved it.

JR needs to go. He is skeezy - or at least edited to appear so. Was anyone else laughing as hard as Courtney when he proclaimed himself a "badboy?" Even with a Harley, I don't think I would classify him as such. (Speaking of skeezy, though, was that just editing or was Courtney actually staring at James' butt for minutes on end?) Anyway, I really do think he would turn on them after the merge. He knows he is abrasive and on the outs - the perfect swing vote. Before you could say "Texas hold-em" he would be stabbing someone in the back. And once a swing vote, always a swing vote. Then, his new "alliance" will want to keep him around because no one on the jury would vote for him with JR-inflicted stab wounds in their backs.

And OH MY GOSH! was Jamie actually wearing Aaron's jacket at the reward challenge? THE NERVE. And speaking of reward challenges, why do they always sit Courtney out for those, instead of the immunity challenges? And why do they sit her out on challenges that don't require physical prowess. Maybe I should coach Survivor.

So I know this isn't the best forum for my Survivor banter, but I don't have a better one that would involve both Erin and Marie. Plus I don't think our phone bill (or the Wimmer's) could handle it. Maybe they should just move back to Utah for the season (the Survivor season, that is). And it's not like I go off on Survivor ALL the time, so for all of you non-Survivorites out there, chill.

Go Todd!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I COMPLETELY agree with you...Jean-Robert gives me the heebie jeebies (he reminds me of a relative I have who gives me the heebie jeebies too). I can't WAIT until he gets voted off, and I hope it is soon. I also think Todd is an excellent player, but what was up with him this time? I couldn't really understand why he gave James the idol, instead of just having him go back to his place and get his own idol. Poor James. He is getting no luck. And did you see on the scenes from next week's show that Erik and Jaime were holding the idol and saying, "It looks like an idol"? I seriously got so angry when I saw that that I had to turn off the tv and I was momentarily tempted to never watch this season of survivor again. And then I had to admit to myself that yes, of course I would keep watching. But I'm still really mad.

Erin said...

P.S. It's kind of fun, seeing my name on somebody else's blog! :) I laughed out loud and read it to Christian.

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

Survivor, Survivor, Survivor!! The most relaxing yet frustrating hour of my week. How the heck do Erik and Jaime get the idol? Why doesn't James have both of them? This reminds of Yau-man last year and everyone finding out that he had the idol. Looks kind of fishy to me.

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

I FINALLY got to watch Survivor today. I have YW on Thursday and have to postpone my addiction until all kids are safely out of sight. I can't BELIEVE Jamie wore Aaron's jacket. And I couldn't BELIEVE that Courtney was staring at James' butt for soooooo long because wasn't she just so creeped out by him a week ago (in Survivor land) when he and JR had their yucky talk? I do have to admit he has a nice body though. Did I just say that? WHAT? I was really hoping they would vote off JR but alas, it never goes how I plan it. I want to be on Survivor so bad but know it will always be a dream and never a reality. Really, how does a LDS woman go about being modest on a tv show where people are half way naked most of the time? Thank you for catering to Erin and I and making us feel special. I was wondering when you were going to bring up the whole Survivor thing again. It's not like I can out myself on my own blog. And, I'm not really sure who I'm pulling for. Just definitely not Jamie, Phee Ghee?, or JR. I still like a lot of the "others". Till next time!