Friday, November 9, 2007

Flashback Friday: Oh those Nevada City Boys!

We had a visitor this week - Travis Biggs. He was in town for a computer training thingy. Take a minute, laugh it off, and then come back. OK, so he stayed here a couple nights and James had some great times reminiscing with him. One night his sister came over as well. We laughed until our cheeks hurt. There was a lot of talk about those "Nevada City Boys." If you knew them in high school, then I don't have to say any more. If you didn't know them (like me) then you really missed out. Either way, here are some pictures. James can add the dates in later because I'm not quite sure of them.

Ben, Travis, and James attempting to look studly.

Ben, Travis, and Carter Buck.

Doug, Travis, and James. It was Crazy Hair Day at school. James thought it was crazy shirt day too. Oh wait, it was just the 90s, my bad. This is a scan of a very poor quality print but it had to be included because it is one of our most-prized possessions, photographically speaking. We have it framed in our house. If anyone has a better-quality version, we would love to have a copy!

And coming up next week, just so James and I are even - Oh those Bernalillo Girls!

7 comments:

Romney Family said...

I love it!! How funny are those pictures. Oh my goodness and the hair in all of them. It was so long. I don't think I have seen Ben, travis, or James hair other than buzzed short. How fun!!

Jonathan said...

Hi James,
My hair still periodically looks like that every few months until my wife makes me go cut it.
I love the shirt.
Jon

kelly said...

oh to be a fly on the wall on that chatty, laugh-filled night!
Great pics! (remember them well).

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Hey, I remember that shirt! (Not one of the ones I ever tried to steal, though) I also remember helping you guys with your hair-do's! Crazy hair indeed!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

P.S. the recipe to stand-up-straight hair:

Lots of mousse, gel, hairspray, and then rubbing your heads along the couch for a good 5 minutes (at least)

Deneal said...

No words. Absolutely speechless....but lots of very loud laughter going on! Hilarious pictures.

Marie said...

Oh, those Nevada City Boys! We still talk about them. Am I supposed to say that? Oh well, it's true! Desta, do you ever watch Fletch Lives just for laughs?