Monday, December 14, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas

I Posted on my Blog

"Hi Everybody!"

Yes, I realize it's been nearly 2 months since my last post. Some of you will remember that 2 years ago I posted everyday for 12 days before Christmas. It was fun/chaotic/stressful/awesome. This year I'm challenging myself to do it again. It won't be nearly as witty, will not have a clever rhyme scheme, and I'm not even attempting to match the number of the day to anything in my life. (See here, and here and here and here and here and, well you get the point). Just good old daily posting until Christmas. Mostly I'll just be catching up around here and getting some of our latest pictures up. As always, I reserve the right to flake on this idea at any time. Though I'll really try not to.

For today I'll just give you the briefest of updates: we're doing well. We've had a bunch of snow lately and I hate being stuck in the house as much as we have been. Zoe is excited for Christmas and Owen is starting to talk a lot though he is still an unsteady walker (after nearly 3 months you'd think he'd get the hang of it). Thank goodness that kid has a hard head.

Anyway, in the coming days look out for updates galore and more information than you'd ever like to have (and some that I'm reluctant to share, but will anyway!).

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute new background! I look forward to the updates.

Marie said...

You are alive Desta! Isn't Survivor awesome this season? I know that's why you've been so busy.... I mean that's my problem. :) With Ponderosa and secret scenes and full episodes, who has time for blogging? I can't wait for your next couple weeks of posts? :)