Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the Third Day of Christmas

I Posted on My Blog

My 3-Year-Old in Preschool

This is slightly related to yesterday's post, but in a fun way and with pictures. Zoe had her first day of preschool back at the beginning of September. Since I wasn't sure if she would be staying in preschool and wasn't ready to share the whole story I waited on posting the pictures.

And then I waited and waited and waited some more.

Today is the day I finally get to share her first day in preschool! Zoe loves going. She goes 4 days a week - 2 to the district and 2 to our neighborhood co-op preschool with some other kids and moms from the neighborhood. So far we've had a really good experience with the teachers and the other kids are way cute too.

P.S. Thanks for all the support and love you guys have been sending us!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

She's so cute! I love the school picture!

Marie said...

That is the sweetest preschool picture I've ever seen! What a cutie. Seriously, she is a beauty.