Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the Seventh Day of Christmas

I Posted on My Blog

One on One Time with The Pioneer Woman

At the beginning of November (yes, I will get around to Halloween eventually), the Pioneer Woman made a stop in Salt Lake on her book tour. I made a last-minute decision to head out to it. I ended up taking the kids and was a little sorry I did - there were so many people there and we had to wait FOREVER. I really got lucky and snagged one of the bookstore's last copies and an angel in disguise of a random woman gave me her ticket for the signing line. Everyone waiting was so nice and the kids did pretty well, considering we were there for about 5 hours. I finally made it to the table, met Ree, had my picture snapped with her, praised her Thanksgiving recipes (I use them every year) and we were on our way. Whew!


If you love The Pioneer Woman Cooks, definitely pick up a copy of her cookbook. We've tried quite a few recipes out of the book and love them. Especially the pizza crust. I've made 2 double batches in the last 6 weeks - it is simply amazing! Thanks Ree!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun! Yeah, her recipes are amazing. I'll have to look for the cookbook. I'm SURE they sell it in Cedar City (yeah right)...