Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday: McDonald's

Did you all know that McDonald's gave away free (with purchase of a medium or large drink) breakfast burritos yesterday and today? I was going to get one today but that would require me to be dressed and out of the house before 10:30 so it didn't happen. Anyway, it just made me think of these great pictures that I meant to post several weeks ago but didn't and then forgot that I hadn't.
James and Steve showing the clown some love.


For some weird reason this is one of my favorite pictures of James and Ben.

And now for some justification/venting: It's getting increasingly harder to post because I usually do the blog thing while Zoe takes a nap and this week none of those naps have been more than an hour long. Then between school, work, and business trips for work, I haven't really seen much of James since Monday and I stink at the single parent thing, no matter for how short a period of time. Might I also add that I lose all motivation to do anything while he is gone. I'm pathetic. But to top it all off, we've been having some slight computer problems. Something's up with our power source and it has been affecting everything else - the external hard drive with all of our pictures on it, the scanner, and even the mouse. Loads of fun. Ok, I'm done whining for now. At least the weather is decent and as soon as we go out Zoe forgets that she is overly tired and in a bad mood.

6 comments:

Erin said...

That must be one of your favorite pictures because of the unkempt hair and slightly psycho eyes. Isn't it interesting the things that get to us? Did they have fun playing in the play place? Were they okay waiting their turn for the little kids to jump into the balls first? Great pics.

Cyndi said...

It looks like they are hiding out trying to escape the mean kids in the play-place! I would like to know the whole story behind that picture?

Unknown said...

I can totally relate. When Mike is gone I'm the biggest whiner and I'm pretty much miserable. I can't do the single parent thing very well either. I'm sorry you've had to be alone! Moms need breaks.

Laney Namanny said...

love the pics!!!

Marie said...

I really dislike computer problems. You think you're getting on to do something really quick and it ends up taking all morning. UGHH!

I wish my husband was home more too! I really hope he makes it in time for the baby. I hope I hope I hope!

James, Your scripture comment seemed very kind and thoughtful to me for some reason. Thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.