Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Music Snobs Anonymous: Don't You Evah (Updated)

I triple-dog-dare all y'all NOT to get this song stuck in your head. More than that, not to get it stuck in your sinews - it is that awesomely addictive. Zoe and I just love to dance to this one. See for yourself. This is "Don't You Evah" by Spoon, off their album Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. This appeared on James' Top 10 in 2007 list.

OK, so the punks that have this video disabled embedding after I put this up. Here is the link to the video and here is just the song:



Another song I personally enjoy is The Underdog. See? We like "normal" stuff too.

3 comments:

Walnut said...

again James. a comment that made me laugh out loud even though i was by myself.

I stopped by today. you guys weren't home.

Marie said...

I liked don't you evah. It was groovy.

Erin said...

I'm clicking on the video, and it is telling me that it is no longer available. I'm bummed! I want to hear it. But what I REALLY want to see is video of you and Zoe dancing to it.