Sunday, March 1, 2009

Taking Care of Business

March is certainly roaring in like a lion around here. I have a ton of videos and pictures to sort through from the last couple months of being stuck at home, but those will have to wait as there is business to take care of first.

ITEM #1 - Have you noticed that the picture at the top of our side bar doesn't include Owen? Sadly, that is our most recent family picture. I think it's fair to say we are in need of another one. Perhaps one that includes all of our family members. Our former neighbor, Brooke, is an amazing photographer and right now she is running a contest on her blog. Whoever sends the most traffic to her site wins and the winner gets a photo session with her. So if everyone who reads this would kindly click over to her site and look around we would greatly appreciate it. If you want to click more than once, that's even better. I've added a link to her blog in our sidebar as well since the contest runs through St. Patrick's Day.

ITEM #2 - Twitter. I've purposely stayed away from Twitter for my own sanity. Between Facebook and the blog I figure I'm good. What more could you people possibly want to know about me? But then I was thinking - which is never a good thing around here - about my friend Erin's blog. She has a section in the sidebar called "Ethanisms and Aidanisms" that chronicles the funny/smart/odd/embarrassing things her awesome boys say. I've thought about stealing her idea for Zoe, but I'm so terrible at updating the sidebar I talked myself out of it. But lately Zoe has been saying so many "wonderful" things that I find myself calling James several times during the day to tell him what she's said. Then it hit me - Zoe needs to be on Twitter! So I set up an account for her and I update it throughout the day/week. What's even better is that I put the feed in the sidebar so her latest antics can be read right here on the blog. So don't forget to check out "The Good, The Bad, and The Nuggly" on the sidebar if you want to keep tabs on Zoe.

OK, that's it for now. Don't worry family (and friends), I'll have more pictures up soon! In the meantime, go here and imagine what it would be like if Brooke took OUR pictures!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have been loving all of the stuff Zoe says! What a great idea to put it on Twitter.

Marie said...

Does she really say all those quirky cute things? I love it!