Monday, March 16, 2009

A Laughing Matter

First of all, don't forget to visit Brooke Snow Photography to give us a chance at winning a photo shoot with her. The contest ends tomorrow!

Despite his many many many smiles, Owen doesn't laugh too often. Not a good belly laugh anyway. It's usually a shriek/giggle but that's about it. So It's nice to have this effect on him every once in a while:



Of course the one time someone rings our doorbell in weeks is while I've got the camera on. Here is Part 2:


5 comments:

Amy said...

That is too cute.

Jennifer (Fern) said...

He has the cutest facial expressions!
That laugh sounds a lot like Zoe's!

Lindsay said...

Desta, your children are cute. And Zoe's intellect amazes me. If Nolan met her, he probably wouldn't know what to think.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Baby laughs are my favorite! I could listen to them all day! He is such a handsome little guy, and it looks like he has been the perfect addition to your little family.

Marie said...

That is too cute Desta! I love it when Walter laughs too, which is not very often either. My question is, how did you figure out that would make him laugh? Do you just try different things all day until something works? I love it!

I'll miss you guys at Betsy's wedding!