Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Months

Wow, Owen had his 2-month checkup yesterday. Time is just going so fast. So here are the stats - 10 pounds 8 ounces (that's a 4-lb gain) and 23 inches (he's grown 2 inches). What a monster! The pictures are from a couple weeks ago, but you get the idea. He's dang cute and getting bigger every day.


He has been smiling lately and gives us the biggest grins. He is also sleeping better at night and only wakes up 3 times to feed. But the first time is at 11 so I am usually still up and my sleep is only interrupted twice a night. So we are starting to feel more normal, yet still adequately tired. The computer is back and for a few days our office is vacant of guests so I'm going to try and get on top of posting. No promises.

7 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Owen is so cute! I love his big smile! Congrats again!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

I think Owen looks a lot like Papa! I see it in hie eyes and facial expressions! So neat... I wonder if my boys (If I ever have any) will look like that too!

rich and steph said...

What a cutie;) Seems like you did not have the world's best recovery story from your previous post. I am a nurse and cannot believe how the medical community ignored you!! I have learned as a nurse and a patient to be pushy and tell them to listen to me:) Your husband's music is awesome. We live in Mesa, AZ. Where can we get his music-itunes maybe? Have a great day and a wonderful holiday season (from a mother of 5 crazy kids:))

Cristine said...

Awww how cute!!! Are you guys coming to NM any time soon?Cristine

Erin said...

He really is beautiful -- it's okay to say beautiful when they are only two months old, right?? I wish I could be at the blessing.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He is so cute! I love little boys...someday!

Ella said...

Owen is really, really cute. Which is good for me to see, because I just can't picture myself as excited to have a boy (someday in the future) as I was to have a little girl.