Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun With The Webcam

The computer is still down. Well, technically it's in James' office awaiting repair parts. In the meantime, we've completely redone our office/guestroom, painted a bed, and rearranged Zoe's room. Sleep continues to elude us as Owen will only go 2-3 hours between feedings even at night so we are up at least 4 times each night. Plus he grunts a lot in his sleep. Anyway, we will have the computer back on Tuesday, but by then I will be consumed by all things Thanksgiving and James' dad and stepmom will be in town to celebrate. So no promises about new posts. For now, here are some shots from the laptop's webcam.

6 comments:

Romney Family said...

I love the last one of Owen Split in two. he is getting so big!!

RazakFamily said...

I love Zoe in the b&w ones...shows her personality :)

Kayla said...

That's awesome! You are creative.

Erin said...

Cute! I love the pictures.

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

Nicole said...

Cute kids! I love how newborns always look so confused :)

kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!

Those pictures are great, I can't believe how big Owen is already! what a cute little family.