Saturday, November 15, 2008

Eight Eight And We Can Skate

Look now, we can skate with eight.

Sorry, that's from Ten Apples Up On Top, which I read to Zoe at least twice a day. When Paige tagged me, that's all I could think of. so on with the tag:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
  1. Simpsons
  2. Survivor
  3. Lost
  4. The Office
  5. Grey's Anatomy
  6. Desperate Housewives
  7. Heroes
  8. ER
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Got dressed (hey I have two kids, that is so an accomplishment)
  2. Fed Everyone
  3. Had a 6-inch tube removed from my body
  4. Caught up on my "stories"
  5. Blogged
  6. Read
  7. Changed countless diapers
  8. Shopped Online
8 Things I Look Forward To:
  1. Owen sleeping through the night
  2. Fitting into my "skinny" jeans
  3. James' Graduation
  4. Christmas
  5. Zoe being potty trained
  6. Moving away from Utah (and hopefully living closer to family)
  7. Having a house with a garage
  8. Tax Returns

8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Garduno's
  2. The Range
  3. The Cheesecake Factory
  4. Beto's
  5. Outback
  6. Chili's
  7. Taco Bell (seriously)
  8. Burger King (we're just high class around here)

8 Things On My Wish List:
  1. New Desk
  2. Sleeper Couch
  3. A car for James
  4. New television
  5. Mac
  6. Digital SLR Camera
  7. Sewing Machine
  8. Wii Fit
So there are a few of my top eight. If you want to do the tag, go for it. I'm just buying some time until I get pictures prepped for other posts! See ya!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Are Garduno's and The Range in NM? Is that why I have never heard of them?

I finally gave my skinny jeans to the D.I. It was too depressing to keep them.

Kayla said...

You look like you fit in your skinny jeans already to me! It was fun seeing you guys the other day.

Have you guys tried Dalton's in Payson yet?

Kimberly said...

Hey, what's wrong with UT? Fine, GO, LEAVE .. hehe. I hear ya on the getting dressed part. I feel 'accomplished' when I take a shower. 'WOW, I got a lot done today'! lol

ali said...

I never get sick of a good tag. I liked hearing about your favorite "classy" eating establishments. I've often thought about dedicating an entire post to my love of food, including my favorite items to order from each establishment!

miss H Wiest said...

Desta-- how you doing awesome mom of 2?!! I love reading your posts- keep up the good work and wish me luck... oh crap/YAY-- 4 weeks left! I loved that video of Zoe's CUTE laugh, she's adorable

Walnut said...

move away from Utah? Payson is brain washing you