Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Lame

I haven't been around here much lately. I've been consumed by all things Christmas and the blog has taken a back seat. But today something came to my attention that has me concerned. Here is my predicament. I have yet to see Twilight the movie. And I only have a week left if I want to see it in the theaters (at least the theater in Payson). James is more than willing to give me the time I need to go see it but my dilemma is that I don't want to see it by myself. It just seems a little depressing to go out alone. I guess I have been spoiled by previous girls night outs. Coming to the point, would YOU like to go with me? Is there anyone who would like to see Twilight with me? It can be a small group, large group, or just one on one. We could even get ice cream and I'm even willing to travel to other cities (within reason). I'm just in desperate need of girl time right now. Anyway, if you're interested let me know. And someday I'll get around to all the posts that are swimming around in my head.

9 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun background! I hope you can find someone to go with. I wish (again) that we lived closer to each other.

Amy said...

Worst case scenario you can go alone and bask in the glory of being an independent grown woman, meaning you have no husband/children grabbing your attention! I went to the theaters by myself for the first time in my life earlier this year and was surprised how much I liked it. Now I go alone all the time.

Jilly Bean said...

I'd love to join you. Since you're living in south Utah county you're not too far from Phoenix. Come on over and we'll go see it this weekend. ;)

Lindz said...

Desta! I'm going to see it tomorrow night at 9:55 and you are more than welcome to come with us!! I'm going with a bunch of really fun girls!

emily said...

I was just hoping for the same thing. Maybe I can get some 7th warders who haven't seen it - may not be any....I'm ready to go, and Clayton WILL deal with it.

Connie said...

I would love to go with you! Let me know a time and place and I'll be there!

Leslie said...

I WANT TO GO! Unless you're going tonight, in which case I couldn't, but if you're not going tonight (ummm, or tomorrow or Saturday...yikes), I'll totally come with you, as would Connie and Emily, it sounds like, and how fun would that be! I've actually already seen it, but I need to see it again in order to like it more (or like it at all, really--the first time wasn't exactly "the charm" for me, so I've been wanting to give it a second chance).

(Obviously, I don't have the EASIEST schedule to work with over the next couple of days, so if you want to see it this weekend, go for it. But if you're going to see it on a week day next week, count me in!)

Walnut said...

huh...fine. I'll go with you

Heather said...

That is a movie I have wanted to see but Stan does not. So. . . I would love to know when you wanted to go and I will be there.