Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two Reasons to Head to Payson

Reason #1:
Friday, May 16th at 7:00 pm. Girl's Night Out! Sorry boys, this one's for the ladies. It will be a Body Shop party so we'll get to try out their fun products. And I know, I'm usually not into hosting those "come and buy stuff" parties, so please know that I'm not trying to get you to spend money, I just want to see everyone. Please come! (And let me know if you are coming so I can get a rough headcount!)

Reason #2
Saturday, May 24th at 5:00. We're firing up the grill. We've pretty much got the house the way we want it so that means we want you all to come over and hang out with us. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We'll be having hotdogs, drinks and chips. Drop us a line (destanation@gmail.com) and we'll send you our address and directions.

So come to one, or both. Just come and see us! Come on, people, I'm begging!

While I'm on here I'd like to wish all my fellow moms out there a Happy Mother's Day. I plan on spending my afternoon doing absolutely nothing and then topping it off by watching 3 hours of Survivor. Isn't life grand?

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Why do you have to live so far away? Payson is like a whole other country to us here in West Valley. I'll try to talk Hank into it. It would be fun to see you agin and meet your family :)

Kimberly said...

or again* (May 24)

LaDonna and Ben said...

Alright, I'm getting sick of this. Where are the pictures. I mean really. Show me the love. I want to see the house, the grill, the mountains, the kid, the belly (desta's too). Nice try with all this cutesy fruitsy talk.

Love, Ben

Jennifer (Fern) said...

I'm there!!... sigh... if only..

Leslie said...

Done and done. As in, I'll see you at least twice this month for sure. SO EXCITED!!

April said...

I think you should add Reason #3- mullet sightings..just a thought. have you found out if your baby is a girl or a James?

Erin said...

I wish I could. No, I mean I really wish I could. Eat a hot dog for me...

Cristine said...

Too bad Payson isn't in NM or something. :) Sounds like you are having lots of great adventures!
Amen on the whole pukey kid thing. (so is pukey a word?)

Walnut said...

Body shop. So are you guys shopping for bodies or something

Walnut said...

what does Ladonna mean exactly by:

I want to see the belly (Desta's too)

weird