Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Ikea Day to Me!

August 13*

I mean, Birthday. All I wanted for my birthday this year was some extra cash and a day at Ikea. I got both. James took off work so he could go with me to supervise Zoe. And, for once, we had money set aside for my birthday - this usually doesn't happen because we get paid on the 15th and my birthday is the 13th. Plus my mom and mother-in-law were super generous, so I even got another shopping spree after I was finished at Ikea.

We went out to dinner at Cafe Rio and then after Zoe went to bed we had cake. We didn't really mean to exclude her, we just plain forgot about the whole birthday cake thing until after she was in bed.

* in an attempt to bring some order to this blog, I have gathered my thoughts and will be posting in chronological order starting from August.


No comments: