Thursday, March 8, 2007

Doing My Duty

Well, it's officially official. I'm still in the Relief Society presidency. The now former president is moving to Fiji so for a while I thought I would be released. And for a few seconds I was. Then I got called right back as the first counselor under a new president. So I'm happy to have my calling again. I was a little afraid of being released and then called into Nursery. Not that there's anything wrong with that.......
Speaking of nursery, only 8 more months until Zoe joins the crew. Won't that be nice. Zoe is getting to be a lot of "fun" in church. At least she isn't crawling yet. She wants to but she has my coordination so can't quite get it together. Poor girl.
Well, I wish I had more exciting news, but I figured I should post something. Something. There. I have done my duty. Peace

No comments: