Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wild(not so)fire

So, as many may know, I got to go to the NM for a week. It was AWESOME. My parents had a blast with Zoe (who wouldn't?) and I didn't have to cook for 8 days. Woo. The only let down was the weather - gloomy and rainy. So because of the weather I missed the big barn burning for the ABC family series "Wildfire." Check it out here. I apologize for the cheesiness (and apologize for offending anyone who might be a fan of the show...)
Background info - The show is shot at some neighboring horse farms, but they use my parents property for parking/horse stables. Recently they built this huge barn that they are going to burn down for the big season finale. They should have burned it down last weekend, but, no dice. Oh well.
But all in all I had a great time. Thank you mom and dad for all you do. We love you and miss you. Can't wait until June!

No comments: