Wednesday, June 10, 2009

That Time of the Year...

Swimsuit season is upon us. Last year I was in a maternity suit, and my suit from two years ago was not looking so flattering, so I decided to treat myself to a new suit this year. I had heard a lot of good things about Modbe, Shade, and Layers and in previous years had liked their selection. This year, I wasn't too ecstatic. Not that they are grotesque or anything, but for the prices they charge, I wanted to absolutely LOVE my suit. Then I stumbled upon Lime Ricki and this little gem:

I love it love it love it! The top is super long and seems to be triple-lined. It is cute beyond belief and I love wearing it. As an added bonus, it was much cheaper than the other sites I had been checking. I am so happy with it, I just had to give the company a plug. They're in the process of restocking a lot of their styles so check them out!

7 comments:

Erin said...

How cute! I have never heard of this company. I love finding out about fun, modest clothes.

Webster Family said...

Fabulous find! I'm glad you didn't settle for Shade---I bought a suit last year and was so disappointed that I returned i--well, it broke 2 times first. Very very cute!

Alisha said...

So fun! Swimsuit shopping is seriously a nightmare for me. Thanks for the good info!

Romney Family said...

That is so cute and I in fact need to upgrade my 4 year old black speedo suit. Thanks for sharing about Lime Ricki!!

ali said...

i love lime ricki. i bet that suit looks better on you, though!

Melissa said...

I think I'm going to buy me one! I have a Layers suit that I had to sew just so I could wear it in public and it's still uncomfortable! I'm not a cleavage person.

Walnut said...

im gonna be honest, you look really hot in that picture