Friday, June 5, 2009

Owen + Patio + Shovel =



As stated earlier, we spend a lot of time outside. Owen even loves to be outside and makes a break for it any time a door is open. Seriously. He will sit in the grass and chew on shovels to his endless delight.

The last two weeks hasn't been just fun and games for this guy, though. He's had two bottom front teeth break through, he started babbling - dadada, nanana, yayaya, and the occasional mamama - he can push himself into a sitting position and he is starting to pull himself to stand. Then we'll really be in for it!

2 comments:

April said...

I am so impressed with the pictures of your cute, cute kids. You seriously are an amazing blogger. I am a part time blogger...aka flake.

Lindsay said...

Yes. Watch out. Sometimes that's all I can think while I'm trying to keep up with two kids who can walk around and be out the door before I realize they're missing.
From the perspective I have in blog land, it looks like Owen is growing up so fast. I thought he was still a newborn. I guess not. But, he is still super cute. Wow. You have some cute cute kids.