Friday, June 12, 2009

Clip Show

Girls Camp was this week and though I only got to go for one afternoon/evening, I had a blast and came home smelling like a camp fire. I'm feeling lazy today so here are some things I've been meaning to share:

1. Tomorrow (Saturday the 13th) is the LAST episode of Pushing Daisies that will ever air on TV. So sad. Here's a clip from a previous show:



2. I saw the preview for Where the Wild Things Are a while back, but was recently reminded that I wanted to share it with all of you when the song came on my iPod a few days ago. Growing up, I was never a huge fan of the book, but this clip sold me on the movie. I hope the rest of the film lives up to my high expectations. (Sorry I can't embed the video, just click on the link to see the video)

3. I have to admit that I watched the MTV movie awards to see this next preview. Then I got on Youtube the next day and watched it no less than 5 more times. As cheesy as the first movie was, this one looks like it could be good. I don't want to get my hopes up, but things look promising.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I have to say that I watch the New Moon trailer every time someone posts it on their blog. Paulo's like, "You've already seen that," as if that fact were important in the least.

I've never noticed before that you can click on the top bar of the movie before Jacob transforms, and then you go to a window that shows him transform in SLOW MOTION. So cool. It's just like the book--his clothes get ripped to shreds and fly in every direction.

I've decided that I really like the Edward actor now, but Bella still bugs the heck out of me.

Oh how I wish we lived close to each other and could go see this movie together.

Erin said...

I'm just like you about New Moon. I really hope it will be better than the first.

And now I'll go watch the Where the Wild Things Are trailer...

Amy said...

After seeing Twilight and completely hating it (it had a cool teaser trailer too) I said I wouldn't see anymore of the films. However, I'm glad they got rid of the director and it looks like they're throwing more money at the franchise now....oh well, even Harry Potter 1 had a flying owl with mechanical wings and was completely cheesy. Maybe these will get better too? Who knows. That werewolf transformation is totally how I pictured it, and I like the clothes and shoes exploding into shreds. :)

I have to say that I think Kristen Stewart constantly looks stoned.

Also, did you notice the editing in this teaser trailer? Kristen's clothes change. Laurent tells her she's mouthwatering while she is wearing gray, and then Jake saves her while she's wearing brown.

The Green's said...

Can you help me with my blog? I was trying to give it a facelift but somehow really screwed it up. I wanted that cool background from thecutestblogontheblock but my original format is still there, right on top of it. How do I get rid of that? Heard you guys are coming out to Nevada City. We are all going to get together and do a BBQ at our house on July 3rd. LaDonna is supposed to tell you that you guys. So hope you don't have other plans.