Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter!

Easter always comes at a busy time of the year for us. Which is especially odd as Easter is always on a different day. Last year it was the week before we moved. This year it came (and went) amidst James' mad dash toward the finish line at school and our first week in our newly formed Greenridge Ward. Things were pretty casual around here - just a small egg hunt - and we enjoyed seeing the sun for a couple days before it got soaked by rain and buried under snow. One year I'm sure we'll actually dye eggs (I have the kits, just not the inclination). For now, here are some pictures of the festivities:

Egg-cellent!

Who Needs a Basket?

The Easter Buddy

Gratuitous Hair Shot

9 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, how she loves to hold stuff. Will she actually eat the hard-boiled eggs?

And her hair is beautiful. Did she sit still happily while you did it?

The Nelsons said...

wow, love the hair! they look so cute together in their matching (but matching in a not precise matching kind of way) outfits!!

Amy said...

Check out those matching outfits and the beautiful hair shot! Man, I didn't even get a picture of Thomas in his Easter glory this year, looking at this makes me wish I had. :) I'm loving your comments on my infertility posts by the way, thanks for sharing.

Jilly Bean said...

Aah, you've got cute kids. I love Zoe's hairdo!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Don't feel bad... we didn't get around to coloring eggs either. I have to be in the right mood or something...

LOVE the hair do of the nuggler!

Marie said...

Gorgeous hair! It looks so full and shiny. I can't get the elastics to stay in Kate's hair. Maybe it's because she rips them out. :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They look so cute in their little Easter outfits! I'm glad you guys got a little bit of sunshine. I am starting to rethink moving back, with all the dreadful snow you guys keep getting!

Romney Family said...

What cute easter outfits!! I love Zoe's hair!!

Kayla said...

I LOVE Zoe's hair! So cute. And Owen looks like James now. Maybe he always did? But that picture of him, wow.