Monday, September 29, 2008

To Pass the Time

So here's the deal: Owen is on his way. Contractions three minutes apart and all that good stuff. Which means we'll be away from the blog for a little while (not too long, don't worry). In the meantime I don't want to leave you high and dry. So I've saved this little gem for just this occasion. I found this in one of my old coloring books that my parents brought up for Zoe when we first moved into the house.


As soon as I found it I knew it was blogworthy. So here's what's going to happen - I'm posting this amazing drawing and I want YOU to come up with a title or caption for it. Come up with as many as you like. Basically this will keep us all busy - you coming up with witty and hilarious comments and us reading them. Comment often with any thoughts or impressions that this masterpiece (found in a children's coloring book) provokes in you. I can't wait to see what you come up with! You wouldn't let a lady in labor down now, would you?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

More cupcakes. Got to make weight for the wrestling match this weekend...


Seriously, where did you find this? Was the coloring book, um... old?

Hear you guys have been blessed with a baby son. Details, when you get a chance.

Cyndi said...

I think the caption would read...
"look Margo, if you take one of your socks off, you can actually weigh less!"

what is that all about?
that is hillarious!

so... baby?
you can at least take a moment from your leisure hospital stay to post some pictures...right?

Erin said...

1. The girl says: "Is that in pounds or kilograms?"

2. The boy says: "Hey, I want a turn. Let me have a turn."

3. The dog says: "What in the H are these two kids doing weighing themselves???"

That's all I've got. Crazy picture.

Yippee! Can't wait to see pictures of chubby baby cheeks!

Kayla said...

I'm not witty, but I was thinking something like Cyndi said. I hope you can post pictures of baby Owen soon!

Unknown said...

little boy: "ha ha"

payneinthe... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
payneinthe... said...

"you know I can see right up your skirt from the reflection on that thing? A thong? really?"

Becca Shirts said...

I love what Cyndi said, but if it were my mom and step-dad sadly, it would say, "Carol! There's that brownie you ate last night!" Yeah, he's a little too much in her business! :) Don't worry though, I make sure she gets all the brownies, donuts, ice cream, she can eat!

Erin said...

I'm dying here! What are the details of the birth! (Well, maybe not completely gory details, but baby details.)

Kimberly said...

You're driving me crazy over here! We demand an update :)