Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday James!

Look who's 32! Though we don't have any big plans for the day I didn't want to let it pass without commemorating the (somewhat) original James Owen's birth. I know you wanted numero tres to share your big day, but there's just not much I can do about that, sorry. But maybe this year you won't have to clean up puke after the celebration. Then again, it might be a new tradition - we'll have to wait and see! In the meantime, here are a few pictures of him whose namesake I am carrying. Happy Birthday James!





12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Babe!

You know what I always say: "Vomit free is the way to be!"

Here's hoping!

Erin said...

That is an awesome mission picture! Wow. Happy birthday James. May your day be filled with slobbery kisses from Zoe, and not vomit.

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday, James! I wanted Shelby to share my birthday too, but I guess these little ones want their own special days.

Tom Archibald said...

Happy Birthday James! That second photo is fabulous. Here's to a puke free day!

Uncle Tom

Jennifer (Fern) said...

32, and still lookin' good! Your the best big brother ever... hope your day is spectacular!!

Cathy Jo said...

WOW 32! Where did the time go? Great pictures by the way. That second one (the black and white one) was taken by Uncle Tom. He also took the one where you are sitting by your grandpa Archibald eating a popsicle. That one is my very favorite. I also sent you a card that I looked and looked for. It says what I wanted to say. I love you. MOM

Kimberly said...

I can see Zoe in the first baby pic you posted - looks just like her expressions :).

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, James!

kelly said...

happy 32nd! Hopefully, it DID, in fact end up being puke free.

LOVING that mission picture as well!

LaDonna and Ben said...

I like birthdays.
I like you.
I like to eat cake.
I like long walks on the beach.
I like stuff and things.
I smell cookies...

Ben

Walnut said...

why did you puke on your birthday james

Marie said...

Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one.