Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday: Wedding Announcements

This is just a quick one to commemorate two of our friends that are getting married. Not to each other, but we found out about their engagements around the same time. And we happen to have compromising photos of each of them. Enjoy!

This is Jeremy. During college super hero contests he masquerades as The Smoocher. He was James' neighbor and/or roommate for 4 years and my home teacher before James and I were a "thing." And now he's getting married.


This is Lindsay. Once upon a time, when James was living with Steve in a trailer in Auburn, she made him a birthday cake. About 6 months later, James and Steve decided it would be a good idea to wrap the whole cake (dish and all) in plastic wrap and mail it back to her (in Provo). Isn't that sweet? It was so sweet that Lindsay kept the thing around a while longer (like as in MONTHS) until James visited and snapped this lovely shot. I'm hoping that the cake is still around somewhere as I'd like to see it at the reception in September.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Is that seriously a cake? It looks like 7 layer Mexican dip to me.

I love your new background. You've done a lot with your blog. And thanks for the idea of doing the new blogroll. I'm loving it on my blog. Instead of randomly clicking through on everyone's link, I now know who has written. Like always, you're awesome!

kelly said...

Yea!!! Lindsey's getting married! I love that girl!
great shot of that nasty cake...

April said...

I may be persuaded to come to your house on Sunday night, but I will need a special diet prepared and security measures taken (the paparazzi have really become a problem). We are in CA right now and are heading to UT on Sunday, so let me know your address and phone and we will do our best. I think James has my e-mail. Great pictures of Zoe by the way.