Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ms. D'Lynn

Zoe

Zozer

The Dozer

Nuggle Bear

The Nuggle

Ah Zoe. Where do I start? We had a rough winter. Things started getting better a month ago when she got really sick and sent us back to square one. Now, with some occasional warm weather, she is back to her bubbly self. She loves to help me with everything and be a mommy (to Owen, Tigger, and Warner -her toy bird). She is steadily getting better at interacting with people and understanding feelings - her own and those of others. She is really excited for it to be summertime and asks every day if it's warm enough to go to the pool. I have to say, I am excited as well.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Who named the bird Warner?

What cute kids you have. Let's hope the one I'm carrying is cute too :)

The Nelsons said...

I love the tub picture!!