Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Christmas Vacation 2006

...and oh what a vacation it was!

We had a great time traveling and visiting relatives in 2 different states. We started our adventure by driving through the night of the 19th and arriving in Bend, OR early the next morning. We stayed in bend until the 26th. We had a great time there. I had not been to Bend since May of 2004. It was great to see my Mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins, nieces and my sister. Thanks to everyone who made our time in Bend so enjoyable. Desta and I were so happy that we got to see everyone. We were especially happy that Zoe got to meet everyone. She says to say that she loves you all.

We left Oregon on the 26th and traveled all day to my Dad's new house in Grass Valley, CA. The house was beautiful and we had a great time visiting with family and friends. We would like to thank everyone in CA for putting us up (putting up with us?). We had a great time. After nearly a week there, we made our way back to Utah on New Years Day.

It was 2 weeks without work, school, cooking, cleaning or worrying about anything really. It was a well needed break and we enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

Cathy Jo said...

All of us here in Bend, OR loved having you all here for Christmas. We especially enjoyed getting to know Zoe. We all miss you and I am glad to hear that you had a good time in CA and that you made it home safely. Thanks for your new address also. I love you and miss you. I can not wait to see Zoe again. Tell her I love her and give her a kiss for grandma Cathy.