Saturday, August 14, 2010

GIRLS CAMP!!!

Three days after our trip to New Mexico, it was time to pack my bags again - this time to go camping. The best part about being in the Young Women's organization is being able to go to Girls Camp. I haven't been since I was 17 so I was pretty stoked to go. This year our stake was able to go to Heber Valley Camp and it was simply amazing. Since we have a small group we got to stay in one cabin. It was a great week - hikes, canoeing, zip line, crafts, awesomely funny cheers, the best skit in the history of camp skits, junk food, and hanging out with the coolest girls and leaders in the world. It was also the first time I've ever been away from my kids for more than a few hours.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Happy Birthday!
Great to see what you've been up to!