Monday, October 26, 2009

Return to the Motherland Part 2: Out and About

One day we headed down to Old Town. We had an appointment with a photographer to have family portraits taken. It was pouring rain when we left the house, so of course by the time we made it to Albuquerque, the weather (and the light) were perfect- that's New Mexico for you. If you go here you can see a preview of some of our shots. {Family, if you want access to all the shots, and the option to order any, let me know and I'll send you log in information as soon as I have it}

After the photo shoot, we just wandered around, found a great little place to eat, and then headed to the Rattlesnake Museum. We heard about it watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and it did not disappoint. Zoe loved every second.


That evening we headed over to my parent's neighbor's house. The Gliddens have lived next door to us FOREVER and they are the nicest people in the world. Plus they have horses and dogs so the kids had a blast.

Later in the week, I took Zoe to the playground at Algodones Elementary and enjoyed seeing her run around my old stomping grounds (though none of the super-cool play structures were there when I was a kid).



That leaves only one more thing - The Balloon Fiesta! (coming soon)

No comments: