Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mover and a Shaker

Here is a glimpse of why I've had my hands full lately:


Owen is fully mobile. This video is a couple weeks old and he is much faster now. He's not using his knees yet, but he propels himself with his toes and man, can that kid move. He can maneuver from the living room to the kitchen in less than a minute, stopping only to play with the heating vent and the door stops. He's also figured out how to get from his and Zoe's room into the bathroom. Basically he gets into everything so I have to hover around him at all times. Especially since Zoe is used to being able to leave small toys, food, and other choke-ables anywhere she wants. We're working on that.

Here is the other reason:

Zoe has decided that Owen is a great toy. She is constantly poking at, pinching, pushing, pulling, and rolling on him. How fun! So I rarely let them out of my sight. Rarely.....

{to be continued}

6 comments:

RazakFamily said...

YEAH for crawling! One of my favorite milestones!! WE're working on walking in this house :)
Super cute video - I love that he just uses his toes!!

Melissa said...

Yeah, you've got your hands full--I bet it's way tiring to constantly be watching them together.

Kayla said...

He's moving way more than when he was here!

Heather said...

Gee he looks like Lily. She doesn't use her knees either. She prefers her toes and elbows. We need to get together on of these days by the way.

Romney Family said...

Yeah for he mobility but then you have to child proof everything. Owen is such a cute little thing. Congrats to James on the graduation!!!

Alisha said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are. Time sure does fly. That whole don't leave them unattended for even a second...yah that lasts a LONG TIME! :)