Sunday, May 17, 2009

I rarely let them out of my sight....

On Tuesday I ran upstairs to get ready for mutual, leaving the kiddos to their own vices. Owen wasn't crying so I figured Zoe was being nice or ignoring him.

I thought that it would be a good time to check my e-mail one more time before leaving for the evening.

But my mommy senses were tingling.

Eventually I came back downstairs and saw Owen had some white gunk on his arm.

Spit up, of course. It had to be. Now the task was figuring out where the initial spit-up site was so I could clean it up.

Then I got closer. It was lotion. Lotion? What the...?

I glanced over at Zoe and she was standing in front of the couch smearing lotion all over the cushions, up to her elbows in it.

She told me she was "feeding Tigger his rooster medicine."

I've never been more grateful for slip covers.

Now, hold all my calls, I'm going to go watch the Survivor Finale. Three hours of reality TV heaven, here I come!

3 comments:

Erin said...

When did Tigger play with roosters, and require medicine for it?

I may not get to watch Survivor until tomorrow. Waaaaahhhh!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Hopefully it's not oily lotion! Jordan did that once with Desitin... all over my curtains(and wall)... oil splotches that wouldn't come out... had to throw out those curtains.
Hopefully it won't be THAT bad!

Kiki said...

What is it with lotion? My daughter just decided it's her favorite food...I'm really glad we're not potty training yet. I hope Tigger gets well soon.