Saturday, March 5, 2011

We're Still Here...

...and boy are we behind on blogging. Sadly, the winter months are keeping us indoors for the most part and nothing too incredibly exciting has happened. This winter hasn't been too terrible (as far as winters go) but I can't say we won't be glad to see it end...and the sooner the better. In the meantime we'll try to keep the blog a little more up to date. It should be a fun year for the Gillice's. Join us, will you?

And to make this post a little more interesting, here's a great shot of Owen with the cat in a headlock. Isn't he sweet? The cat sure thinks so..

6 comments:

Erin said...

Awww, lucky cat.

Jennifer (Fern) said...

That cat must have no self preservation instincts. Good for Owen. Bad for cat.

The Nelsons said...

I miss that cat. But not as much as I miss you guys! Greta is always praying for Zoe and asking when we get to go back. <3 you!

Leslie said...

Your kids are so big! Please blog more, even if you think your life is not exciting. Compared to the excitement in my life right now, your life is probably Disneyland. :)

Romney Family said...

so cute!! I can't believe how grown up the kids are. They are adorable

RazakFamily said...

I am happy to see that he has the CAT in a headlock, and not Zoe!
I am glad you put up SOMETHING :)